Fire Dancers in the Sand
Book 1 in the Fire Dancers series – YA fantasy novel (released April 2021)
‘Because you haven’t chosen a way to be part of this tribe, you cannot remain with us.’
When Fern’s mountain tribe kicks her out, she’s determined to find something exciting to do with her life.
When she comes across a gypsy caravan, she begins to train in the beautiful – but dangerous – art of fire dancing.
But she gets more than she bargained for, when her fire dancing reveals she has a magical fire within.
As she makes new friends and falls in love for the first time, how will she know whom to trust with her secret?
And when her new family are threatened, will she be strong enough to protect the people she cares about?
Fern needs to become bolder, fiercer, and wiser – in a hurry.
You’ll love this book if…
- You miss travel (thanks for that, COVID-19)
- You love magical or superhero stories
- You feel like you don’t fit in
- You like Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce, Rebel of the Sandsby Alwyn Hamilton, or Shadowdancers by Sally Odgers
- You’re okay with some MA15+ themes
Where to buy
- Amazon (Kindle, paperback)
- Apple Books
- Book Depository
- Barnes & Noble
- Angus & Robertston