You can do it, fellow NaNoWriMo writers! You can; you can; you can!
If you are now in the slogs of writer’s block, take a look at my past blog posts about how to beat it!
- Tamora Pierce and how to trip your character – in a good way
- Commiserations over the struggle and how to keep going
- Working creatively under pressure
- Sting: Looking to stories from the past for inspiration to get past years and years and years of writer’s block
- Taking inspiration from Bible stories
- Describing a scene in a new way
- Try reading it aloud and see what jumps out at you
(Don’t worry, this is just a little “giddy with relief” post. You’ll get a real one later in the week with some actual thoughts written down for you to read.)
This post was written by TJ Withers-Ryan © 2014. Reblogging is always highly encouraged as long as you credit me as the author.
2 thoughts on “Phew! Made it.”
Well done Tirzah! Can’t wait to read your bear & rabbit story! I’m so proud of you and how you are using your creativity and writing gift to encourage others, and yourself! Hope you have a great day! Love, Dad
Sent from my iPhone
Thanks Dad! 🙂